Saturday, January 24, 2009

tears in earth


when you have the tear-drops in your eyes that do not want to touch the damned soil, what can you do? In my case, i held  'em back in my deep and brocken heart. i don't know why i did that, but i just did. that makes me always sad. yes i knew that my damned heart couldn't hold 'em. those liquid also lost their place. now they are running all over my vein, keep blaming what i did. oh hell! sometimes we should drop our tears, or they will kill you. just drop 'em. i think that's what you can and what you'd better do. don't worry about the fucking earth. let them be free, i mean, all the holy fucking way, let them be free and be wet the earth. maybe in couple o' years, oh no maybe in several decades, the children will touch the same old earth, in this time not damned but blessed earth. i mean, by your own tears...

No comments:

Post a Comment