Sunday, March 1, 2009

mystic eyes

Finally you've come to me... but it's too late. We have just one month. What can we do within a month... then forget about every formal shit. Be honest each other! Just say "I loved you at the first moment." I've seen your eyes. I know those eyes. Your lips didn't tell anything, but your eyes were already talking to me something invisible, something unspeakable. I don't know what they call it. But I saw it in your eyes. Your eyes were faster than your heart. You have those eyes in which the sea waves ups and downs. Ups till the heaven, downs till the deep bottom of the sea. They are a couple, the sky and the sea! Cause they have the same color. They try to be each other. Like the sky wants to be the sea. The sea wants to be the sky. That explains everything. They are like a married couple. Without one, they can not be there. Then your eyes tell me some mysterious story betweem the sky and the sea.

No comments:

Post a Comment